Terms & Conditions
Thank you for using the All Famous app! Please read and agree to the following terms and conditions before continuing to use our app.
1. Account Creation: In order to use the All Famous app, you must create an account with us. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information and password. You are also responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
2. User Conduct: By using the All Famous app, you agree not to use it for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You also agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You may not use the app to harass, harm, or impersonate others.
3. Intellectual Property: All Famous and its licensors own all intellectual property rights in the All Famous app, including all content and trademarks. You may not use All Famous’s intellectual property without our prior written consent.
5. Termination: We reserve the right to terminate your account and access to the All Famous app at any time and for any reason without notice to you.
6. Limitation of Liability: All Famous will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the app, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
7. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless All Famous, its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims, damages, or expenses arising out of or related to your use of the All Famous app.
8. Governing Law: These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States.
By using the All Famous app, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the All Famous app. We reserve the right to update and change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.