Solutions Architect /
About the role:
The Solutions Architect plays a critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a viable, scalable solution that helps our clients solve problems. The Solutions Architect coordinates efforts across sales and delivery teams to provide solution, estimates, and generates associated materials to assist the sales teams’ acquisition of new customers and recurring business.
- Drive solutions development through requirements gathering/analysis/discovery, business plan creation, and solution level of effort estimation to ensure that client interests are met and potential business opportunities are established.
- Drive preparation and delivery of client presentations, proposals, and SOWs that clearly articulate the solution relative to client needs.
- Understand the additional applications/components that would be needed/required for customers and how they would fit into the overall solution design, including new and existing components, third party components, and integration points.
- Collect Architecture and Delivery assets for reuse.
- Support opportunities with product knowledge, solution capability, and best practices.
- Support Demos and POCs.
- Assist in the development of data sheets / sell sheets / competitive differentiator.
- Advise on strategic accounts to ensure proper subject matter expertise.
- At least 7 years relevant experience
- Strong Solution Architecting Background
- End to End Business analysis
- Experience in system integration (tools)
- Experience in Salesforce CRM Implementation