Social and Managed Services Head /
About the role:
The Head of Social and Managed Services will be in charge of the development, growth and the day-to-day operations of AFDigital’s Social Media and Managed Services.
● Develops processes, procedures, policies, SLAs and metrics that align with project and operational requirements
● Manages projects and relationships with other service delivery teams (Creative Services and Technology Services) and key internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure compliance with all operational, project and contractual standards, achieve greater value in the services offered and increase relational value
● Manages existing and potential third party service provider in the provision of stakeholder and partnership services; develops relationships, negotiates contracts, and manages ongoing engagements with them
● Provide leadership and guidance during pre-sales, design and implementation
● Works with the top management in analyzing decisions and actions for the support of the larger area’s strategic direction and in resolving complex problems
● Provides profit and loss, indirect and direct cost, schedule and funding planning, reporting, monitoring, and analysis support to the top management
● Manages the preparation of cost estimates for new business proposals and assists in developing rationale for basis of estimates
● Maintains staffing levels; recruits, selects, and hires to staff
● Provides leadership, coaching, development and discipline to all direct and indirect reports
● Maintain an environment that promotes positive communication within the teams and fostering
teamwork within the organization and all of the company while driving a high performance culture
● Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing, Business or IT
● Minimum 7 years professional experience in digital marketing and technology services, with 5 years’ experience in developing, growing and managing a managed services business unit comprising digital marketing and technology support disciplines.
● Strong communication and presentation skills, comfortable dealing at board level.
● First-class leadership and people management skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good numerical ability.
● Confident and credible amongst clients, suppliers and partners.
● Solid operations, account and project management skills and experience.
● Problem solver who can lead teams through crisis situations through rational approach, mature judgment and clear coordination of tasks.
● Process and documentation oriented.
● Willing to wear multiple hats on projects and know how to skillfully embody the different roles they entail.
● A real enthusiasm to deliver excellent service