Reporting Analyst /
About the Role
This is possibly the most exciting role in digital marketing today. As a Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for navigating the complex world of digital marketing and social media metrics using the latest marketing software, and providing actionable insights and sexy reports. The target candidate will be passionate about digital channels and a whizz kid with numbers. Being a Reporting Analyst means you need to look at trends on a macro level, but be able to drill in to individual Tweets and understand what is causing spikes or dips.
● Create relevant social media listening, crisis, and analytics reports using the latest industry standards of social listening. (Social Studio Radian6, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Social Bakers, Simply Measured, and etc.)
● Monitor and evaluate social media results in coordination with client goals and benchmarks.
● Provide actionable insights and recommendation based on the analysis of data from social media sources including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Online News Sites, Blogs, and etc.
● Observe trends in social media, research popular social media platforms, study emerging social media tools and how those can be utilized by brands.
● Passionate about social media and internet marketing industries
● Detail oriented and able to multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
● Able to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
● Self-motivated, self-reliant and fun!
● College graduate (Communications or Marketing majors preferred)
● Has passion to maximize the full potential of social media
● Self-motivated while being an excellent team player
● Knowledgeable on various social media channels such as but not limited to FB, Twitter, IG, YT
● Attention to detail and savvy with numbers
● Strong with Microsoft Excel and data manipulation