Project Manager /
The Project Manager will oversee & directly manage projects across Marketing Technology and Creative Services departments, and play a leadership role when interfacing with clients.
- Budget analysis, resource allocation and coordination of project activities, assigns and monitors work of functional & technical personnel, ensuring thatproject steps are in alignment with business objectives, on-time and within budget and monitors reliability and any internal issues that appear as a result of the project.
- Provides leadership in PM processes and best practices to IT team members.
- Establishnew processes, document, consult, enforce and constantly drive project management process improvements.
- Planning, executing and controlling all project management activities including scope management, requirements management, coordinating technical design and development teams, testing, communication management, issue/ risk management, budget and resource management.
- Ensures information and operational issues concerning project status (schedules, deliverables, costs, risks, issues) passes to-and- from stakeholders, project team, and exec management.
- Effectively establish and manage processes with project leads, coordinators and supporting project teams to ensure all processes are effectively meeting business needs.
- Monitor costs and project risks from all perspectives and effectively communicate appropriately.
- Own complete project lifecycle from definition to completion including success.
- Demonstrate an excellent ability to communicate, manage lead and influence teams that do not directly report to PM.
- Influence the selection and implementation of tools to support IT project management processes.
- BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related area to position offered.
- 8 years or Masters with 5-8 years of project management experience in IT.
- Excellent people & relationship management skills including conflict resolutions across internal customers, functional & delivery teams.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for variety of audience in business & technical teams.
- Strong presentation skills, able to effectively present and defend point of view to Business & IT audiences.
- Candidate must have an extremely high level of energy, drive, and creativity to solve complex business problems.
- Should be able to translate the requirement to a technical team. Must be able to perform all kinds of development on own.
- Strong leadership and influence skills.
- Able to manage and achieve results through multiple; cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and deductive reasoning skills. Is capable of thinking through problems in a systematic and logical manner.
- Able to balance multiple competing priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Able to participate in meetings outside normal business hours.